Got a question about our services or products?
No problem, please contact us here
- What if I don't want to use your online cutting form?
- That's ok, you can download the below forms, fill them in and either email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the trade counter with them.
- Cutting Spreadsheet : Click here.
- Cutting and Edging Spreadsheet : Click here.
- What are your environmental credentials?
- We are FSC and PEFC certified, click here to see our certificates
- What areas do your deliver to?
- We can deliver UK wide on our own transport or designated hauliers.
- Can you edge plywood?
- Yes, we can.
- Can you cut to size?
- Yes, please click here to use our online cutting form.
- What type/thickness edging can you offer?
- We can offer; MFC, PVC and real wood veneers and solid. 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 2mm up to 3mm solid.
- What are the formaldehyde emissions of your boards?
- All boards conform to E1 minimum. MDF is Carb 2
- Do you stock "laser" plywood?
- Yes, we keep Laser cut Birch Plywood 0.8 - 6mm.
- What colour ways can you offer in MFC?
- We can offer a full range of Egger and Kronospan MFC.
- What can I use for my shed roof?
- There are a few options from Plywood to OSB.
- What files do you except for the CNC?
- We can work with CAD Generated DXF and DWG files.
- Where are you?
- We are in Keynsham BS31 1TR.
- What are your opening times?
- We are open Mon- Thurs 8am-5pm Fri 8am-4.30pm.
- How do I send you a cutting enquiry?
- Please use our on line cutting form. Follow the instructions and send, we will reply.
- Do you carry other products?
- Yes, we do. A range of sawn and prepared timber plus many other items.
- Do you stock coloured MDF?
- Yes, we do. We are a distributor for the Valchromat range. 8-30mm thick, 2440 x 1220 sheets. 10 different colours.
- What grades of Birch plywood do you keep?
- Predominantly we keep, BB/BB (wooden patches allowed) or B/BB clear & no patches on one face.
- Do you keep large size plywood?
- Yes, we keep Birch 1525 x 3050 and Hardwood Ply 3050 x 1220/1525.
- How do you need the files for CNC routing?
- CAD files should be sent, as complete as possible, without nesting, as a single 2D CAD generated .DXF .DWG or IGES file.
Just one example of each variation should be sent with an annotation showing machining depths or quantities required.
Only the required machined parts should be represented on the file.
If a CAD generated file is not possible, please feel free to send a picture file, or drawing but this must make clear all dimensions, radii etc.
- Have you got any more product information available?
- Yes, please see links below to some of our manufacturer's websites.
Sundeala. 100% recycled notice boards from Sundeala. Click here .
Tricoya®. The next generation of panel products. Click here.
Valchromat®. Natural features of wood with the brightness of colours. Click here.